Evolve Specialty Catering are experts in delivering great catering for weddings, corporate events, parties and events of all sorts. Check out our catering menu. Contact our catering team in Winnipeg, MB, to talk about your next event.
All items priced per dozen.
- Pickerel Cheek on Potato - $26
- Sirloin Skewers w Grilled Onion - $27
- Coconut Shrimp w Mango dip - $24.5
- Brimstone Scallops - $25
- Crab Cake w Sweet Chili Cream - $24
- Chicken Souvlaki Skewers - $23
- Pork Apricot Canape - $23
- Jerk Chicken on Cornbread - $24
- Mini Beef Wellingtons - $26
- Caprese Skewers - $22
- Chilean Shrimp and Avocado - $25
- Crab Beignets w Garlic Dill Dip - $27
- Potato Croquettes w Saffron Aioli - $23
- Zucchini Chevre Tarts - $22
- Chive Pancake and New York Steak - $26
- Sesame Crusted Tuna w Wasabi and Tobiko - $28
- Fig and Candy Pecan Croustini - $26
- Zinfandel Pear and Chevre Tart - $25
- Tandori Chicken Kebobs - $22
- Ancho Pork Flatbreads - $23
- Curry Chicken Spring Rolls - $25
- Curry Chick Pea Spring Rolls - $23
- Lemongrass Lime Shrimp Leaf - $24
- Mac and Cheese Fritters - $22
- Jalapeno Jack Pretzel Bites w Blue Cheese Dip - $23
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms w Provolone - $25
- Caramel Apple Brie Tart - $22
- Sweet Potato Rosti w Artichoke and Mascarpone - $23
- Roasted Veggie Crostini - $22
- Mini Milkshakes – Dark Chocolate / Vanilla - $16
- Mini Creampuffs w Bailys Ganache - $18
- Vanilla Mousse Stuffed Strawberries - $18
Full Serve and Self Serve Stations – 60 person minimum.
- Mashed Potato Bar - $5 per person
Creamy whipped Yokon Gold Potato with Gravy, Cheese Sauce, Roasted and Grilled Veggies, Bacon, Cheeses and more.
- Pickerel Cheeks n Chips - $7 per person
Freshly breaded Manitoba pickerel cheeks, served crispy to order with matchstick fries and jalapeño tarter sauce.
- Beef Tenderloin Carvery - $190 each
Perfectly roasted AAA tenderloin, sliced to order with fresh breads, grilled and caramelized onions, mustards and horseradish.
- Southern Fried Chicken - $8 per person
Marinated and Breaded by hand, fried fresh to order. Served with biscuits and dips.
- Waffles! - $6 per person
Crisp buttermilk waffles right out of the iron, yours to top with whipped cream, a variety of fruits, chocolate and syrups.
- Pasta - $7.5 per person
Cheese Ravioli or Penne, finished with either (or both) creamy garlic alfredo sauce, or tangy marinara. Finish with a selection of cheeses and vegetable.
- Mac and Cheese - $6 per person
Creamy macaroni and cheese, with lots of meats, cheeses, and sauces to finish it with.
- Eggs Benedict - $12 person
Crisp English muffins, delicate poached eggs with rich (and real) hollandaise. Choice of:
- Smoked Salmon
- Spinach and Feta
- Goldeye and chive
- Back Bacon
- Roasted Pepper and Chevre
- Hoisin Lettuce Boats
Crisp leaves of baby romaine, ready to pile high with veggies, chow mein, and tangy Hoisin sauce.
- With Chicken - $6 per person
- With Shrimp - $7 per person
- With Beef - $7 per person
- With Tofu - $4 per person
Hard and Soft Shells, with fresh salsa, sour cream, veggies, refried beans, and sauces. We start them, you finish them your way.
- Beef - $6 per person
- Chicken - $6 per person
- Spicy Chorizo - $5 per person
- Vegetarian - $4 per person
- Poutine - $8 per person
Hand cut fries made on site to order, rich gravy (ask about gluten free and vegetarian!) and real cheese curds. Finish with a variety of meats, cheeses and veggies just for fun.
- The Ultimate Hot Dog - $6 per person
Gunns Bakery and Millers Meats helped us out to make these 3” hot dogs. With as many as 30 different topping, there’s hundreds of ways to finish them off, and small enough to try them all.
- Perogies - $6 per person
Choice of cheddar, blueberry, sauerkraut, buffalo chicken, pepperoni pizza, or bacon. Finished to order for you guests, served with variety of flavoured sour creams and hot sauces.
- Mussels - $8 per person
Start with a bed of fresh matchstick French fries, and have your mussels finished with tequila tomato, garlic cream, wine and fine herbs, or chili peppers and vodka.
- Baked Brie - $75 each
Warm creamy brie cheese, baked with a crust of cinnamon, brown sugar and butter, served with fruit compotes, candied nuts, fresh bread and crackers. Oh, and napkins.
- Ice Cream Bar - $5 per person
Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry ice cream, with bowls and cones, and a dozen sweet ways to finish it, from chocolate ganache to gummy bears.
- Crepes - $8 per person
Delicate French crepes finished to orders with choices like fruit, chocolate and cheese.
- Banana Foster - $6.5 per person
Fresh bananas flambeed in rum with rich caramel sauce, served over vanilla bean ice cream.
We offer two different packages to suite your event needs. Deluxe Buffets price determined by greater value entree. For Traditional buffet, price is reduced $8 per person.
For an additional entrée on either buffet package, add $4 per person.
Price includes plates, cutlery, napkins, coffee cups, condiments, buffet linens, and base staff.
- Fresh Breads and Butter
- Choice of 2 salads
- Pickles Olives and Crackers
- Choice of Potato, Rice or Vegetable
- Choice of Entrée
- Dainties and Cookies
- Coffee and Tea Bar
- Fresh Breads and Butters
- Choice of 2 salads
- Pickles Olives and Crackers
- Vegetable Platter
- Choice of Rice or Potato
- Chefs Choice Vegetable
- Choice of 2 Entrée
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Dainties Cookies Cakes and Tarts
- Coffee and Tea Bar
Full service plated dinners, includes plates/bowls, napkins, cutlery, coffee cups, salt and pepper, and full staff of cooks and servers.
Choose any soup or salad, entrée and dessert to build your 3 course meal.
Meal price determined by entrée.
- Add appetizer for $4 per person
- Add Soup or Salad for $2 per person
- Add cheese course for $6 per person
- Add Second Entrée for $4 per person
Buffet and Plated Options
- Classic Tossed Greens with Veggies and House Dressing
- Tomato Bocconcini Salad
- Spinach and Berries with Poppyseed
- Traditional Greek
- Caesar Salad
- Sesame Soy Noodle with Ginger and Peppers
- Classic Coleslaw
- Cabbage, Brussel Sprouts and Kale
- Sweet Apple and Fennel Salad
- Grilled Vegetable and Pasta Salad
- Crab Cakes with Dill Cream and Cucumber Slaw
- Beef Short Rib w Diakon Slaw and Kimchi
- Pickerel Cheeks and Matchstick Potato
- Philo Purse of Apples and Brie
- Beet Carpaccio with Chevre and Mushrooms
- Chilled Ginger Poached Jumbo Prawns
- Grilled Eggplant with Tomato Parmesan Bruschetta
- Prosciutto and Olive Plate
- Chilled Beef Tenderloin with Brioche and Grilled Veg
- Cream of Potato and Roasted Garlic
- Butternut Squash and Cream
- Beef Barley and Vegetable
- Cream of Wild Mushroom
- Vegetable and Wild Rice
- Tomato Bisque w Dill Cream
- Braised Pork Shoulder w Rhubarb Relish - $38
- Beef Filet stuffed Yorkshire Pudding - $40
- Petit Roti of Pork Tenderloin w Apple Butter - $40
- Quinoa Crusted Chicken Breast w Roasted Cauliflower Puree - $41
- Apple Sourdough Stuffed Pork Loin w Spiced Cranberry - $38
- Lemon Caper Salmon Filet - $39
- Chicken Philadelphia w Sweet Pea Coulis - $38.5
- Pepper Grilled Chicken w Rhubarb Relish - $36
- Maple BBQ Chicken - $36
- Salmon en Croute - $43
- Chicken Parmesan w smoked tomato sauce - $38
- Beef Bourguignon served in Flaky Pastry - $40
- Baby Back Ribs in smoky bbq sauce - $44
- Cajun Pork Chops w grilled peppers - $37
- Chicken Persillade - $37
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs - $35
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers w lime and chili - $38
- Pickerel Filet w lemon, capers and tarter - $44
- Mozza Stuffed Meatloaf w Country Gravy - $35
- Beef or Roasted Veggie Lasagna - $36
Please note, these items are only available for buffet service.*
- *Roasted Apple and Onion Stuffed Pork Loin - $37
- *Carved Baron of Beef w mustards and horseradish - $41
- *Carved New York Strip w mustards and horseradish - $47
- *Carved Free Range Chickens w Gravy and Rhubarb Relish - $46
- Roasted Vegetable Cannelloni - $32
- Stuffed Beet w Carrot Ginger Sauce - $33
- Stuffed Zucchini Ribbons w Sweet Potato Sauce - $31
- Saffron and Grilled Veggie Stuffed Pepper - $30
- Grilled Tofu and Endive w julienne veggies - $29
- Stuffed Roma Tomato with Feta and Almonds - $33
- Grilled Portabella Mushroom Stack w Haloumi Cheese - $36
- Grilled Eggplant w Kale and Roasted Tomato - $33
Desserts - Plated Dinners
- Apple Pie and Ice Cream
- Angel Food with Fruit and Whipped Cream
- Apple Caramel Crisp
- Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Truffle Mousse
- Caramel Ginger Spice Cake
- Trio of Mini ‘Jam Busters’
Lunches Brunches and Platters
- Traditional Sandwich Platter - $6 per person
Egg salad, Salmon Salad, Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef and Veggie
- Deluxe Sandwich Platter - $9 per person
Smoked Beef, Roasted Chicken, Smoked Ham, Smoked Salmon, Egg Salad, Veggie Wraps
- Make Your Own Sandwich Buffet - $7.5 per person
Selection of breads, cheeses, sauces, meats and vegetables to create your own.
- Beef on a Bun / Roast Chicken / Smoked Ham - $12 per person
Carved to order with buns, mustards, onion, horseradish, mayo and jus
- Relish Platter - $5 per person
Roasted and Grilled Veg, Pickels, Olives, Crackers, Lavash
- Traditional Cheese Platter - $4.5 per person
Cheddar, Swiss, Jack, Havarti, Cheese Balls, Mozza
- Deluxe Cheese Platter - $8 per person
Chevre, Gouda, Provalone, Danish Blue, Oka, Smoked Cheddar
Fresh Fruit Platter - $3.5 per person
Organic Vegetable Platter - $5 per person
- Soup Bar - $8 per person
Choice of 2 soups, served with bread and crackers. Bowls, spoons and napkins provided.
- Sweets and Treats - $4.5 per person
Cookies, Tarts, Cake Squares, Dainties, Pie, Fruits
- Cold Seafood Display - $11 per person
Chilled baked whole salmon, smoked salmon, smoked oysters and mussels, crab salad, chilled poached shrimp, lemon, capers, cream cheese, crackers and bread.
- Salads - $22 each
Tossed Greens and Veggie – Selection of Popular Dressings
Classic Caesar with Parmesan and House Croutons
Spinach and Arugula with Berries and Poppyseed Dressing
Coleslaw with Apples and Raisins
Kale and Sprout with Pumpkin Seeds and Craisins
Additional salad choice
- Bruch Buffet - $22 per person
Fruit platter, cheeses, pastries, yogurts and granolas, country style hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, cracked fresh and cooked to order, juice, coffee and tea bar.
Add Bacon and Sausage - $4 per person
Add Ham Carvery - $6 per person
Add Perogies - $3 per person
Add Roasted Tomato, Baked Beans and Mushrooms - $4 per person
Add French Toast, Waffles or Pancakes - $6 per person
Served with berries, whipped cream and syrups
Omelette and Egg Station - $9 per person
Popular choices of omelette fillings, or eggs of your choice.
Fruit Filled Crepes - $9 per person
Quiche Lorraine - $6 per person
- Coffee and Tea Bar - $3 per person